• 90 Days That Changed My Life, If you have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, evaluated liver enzymes, high triglycerides and type 2 diabetes you need to read this.
I had all of the above. On January 27, 2014, I embarked up the diet that Lilly Padilla suggested. She didn’t give me a bunch of recipes and say follow this plan. She took me shopping, she showed me the foods to buy, she came to my house and showed me how to cook and the processes to follow that would ensure my success. I FOLLOWED HER SUGGESTIONS AND IN 90 DAYS, I LOST 40 POUNDS.
Before starting Lilly’s program, I had a complete blood panel taken. On day 90 I had all my blood work taken again and for the first time in 20 years, my entire blood panel is normal. I no longer have high cholesterol, my liver enzymes are normal, triglycerides are normal and I’m no longer diabetic. My blood pressure is now 120 over 70 and I flushed the pills down the toilet. For the first month, I didn’t even exercise and I lost 17 pounds… On month two and three, I began walking three times a week for 30 minutes. Nothing strenuous, just walking.
I went from weighing 243 pounds to 204 pounds in 90 days. Moreover, I feel like a different person, I sleep better, I have 5 times more energy and I’m more mentally alert. This journey has been nothing short of amazing and I’m still not done. I still want to lose another 25 pounds over the next four months and I’m confident success is at hand. I’ve been and continue to be educated by an amazing teacher.
Thank you Lilly for changing my life! Paul Coco - Redondo Beach
• "Lilly Padilla is a passionate and energetic Integrative Nutrition & Health Coach that has provided me and my entire family with personalized and practical advice about food and its effects on our well-being, both mentally and physically. Her advice has helped my entire family eat better and be healthier. Additionally, it has helped me be a better doctor by expanding my knowledge about nutrition. Now I can provide my patients with more specific advice about their nutrition.
Ruben Quintana M.D. - Beverly Hills, CA
• My entire relationship with food has shifted for the better since working with Lilly Padilla. I always considered myself a healthy eater but when I received a cancer diagnosis in 2011 I knew I needed to take a look at my diet.
I have always been a busy person with no time to cook. In fact I have NEVER liked cooking and used the microwave quite a bit. My diet mostly consisted of frozen vegetables, veggie burgers, veggie links, salads, soy protein shakes & restaurant food. When I found out I needed to cut out processed soy from my diet I was at a loss as this was my main food. Since working with Lilly I have come to LOVE cooking, love my kitchen and food shopping! She is incredible! She makes food FUN and most of my life that was not the case. I was always worried about eating too much, gaining weight, counting carbs, calories, etc... Who knew that what is most important is the ratio of protein to sugar as well as looking at the amount of calcium, vitamins and iron?! I now feel more confident to make the best food choices for myself. Lilly helped me to create a food plan personalized for me and for my health needs. We have cooked and shopped together so I no longer feel overwhelmed by all of the choices in the markets. I make weekly trips to the Farmer's Market with confidence on how to purchase the freshest products. I have learned how to shop what is in season and prepare healthy meals very quickly almost every day of the week. Lilly provides tips on how to prepare foods quickly so if I don't have a lot of time or come home from a long day - cooking is fast, easy and healthy! I eat more than I have ever eaten in my life, feel healthier than ever before and have actually lost weight. I haven't worried about gaining weight for the first time in 30 years! My energy has increased and sugar cravings have decreased. She helped me in purchasing new pots/pans, cooking utensils and even helped me with a kitchen makeover. I am also getting more organized and feeling more balanced in my life. I technically have "graduated" from Lilly's program but I will continue to meet with her as needed and will be forever grateful to her for her inspiration. She is truly an angel & I am blessed to have her in my life!
Sharon Holly - Los Angeles, CA
• Within two months of working with Lilly I have lost 12 lbs and my cholesterol numbers have dropped dramatically. I began to eat whole foods rather than the easy pre packaged meals or fast foods I gravitated toward.
I feel great, sleep better, and have more energy. With Lilly’s caring, support, and knowledge, she has taught me how to make smart choices for my body when it comes to shopping for groceries, preparing food, dinning out, and how I will eat the rest of my life. She really gave me the encouragement and confidence to change my life style. I recently had a follow-up visit with my cardiologist and he was very pleasantly surprised with my test results. The words of my cardiologist… “Congratulations regarding your outstanding initial response to significant lifestyle changes that have resulted in a dramatic reduction in your cholesterol and markedly reduced triglyceride level. Keep up the great work!” Thanks to Lilly’s encouragement and giving me the confidence to make a huge change in my diet, I am experiencing great results, more than expected, and much sooner. I would recommend Lilly and her experience to anyone who wants to change their life, and I look forward to continuing to work with her. This is one of the best investments I have ever made".
Yvonne Lamirault - Los Angeles, CA
• "The ways Lilly has helped me as a client were multifaceted: Individualized information gathering about my particular condition and needs. Shopping and cooking instructions, both one on one and in groups. Sessions devoted to researching particular foods, activities and environments that would help build resistance to my particular illness. Periodic checks to determine which foods were working and pleasing to me. Setting of goals and checking periodically to see if those goals are being met or need adjustment for me.
A very generous exchange of information and updates on recent nutritional findings and wonderful food prep and recipe ideas. Most special of all is Lilly’s incredible beauty of spirit. It comes right through to me as a client. She truly helps her clients take care of themselves, which for many, is very difficult. Lilly is brilliant and caring…a great combination"
Barbara Dorsey - Los Angeles, CA
• Working with Lilly and learning about good nutrition over a several month period has opened my eyes to a new and better way of eating and preparing food. Also, her recipes are tasty, full of nutrition and vitamins and all give me a lot of energy.
Shopping to buy variety of nutritious foods, takes a bit more time than grabbing a package of processed food off the shelf. However, my body know the difference when I eat these better foods, I feel lighter and cleaner, and my overall health has improved.
We are creatures of habit and it is all too easy to slip back into our old familiar way of shopping and eating. Lilly kept reminding me of the benefits of steaming foods, making soups, using the blender, seeds, kelp, and so many other great foods, that I had never used. I highly recommend working with a nutrition coach like Lilly who can guide you to new and more nutritious ways of cooking and eating for improved health and overall well being.
Marge Goodrich - Palos Verdes , CA